
Benton is such a funny little guy. He loves to sit on his rocking chair, sometimes just to give me a heart attack and other times to play with a toy or read a book. He loves books now and always has one during the day. I have started accumulating more of the harder books for babys so he doesnt destroy all of our other ones!

Here is the back of bentons hair now. I dont want to get rid of it. He may end up with a mullet after his hair cut is done, it is too hard to say right now!?

He was a total cheese ball. As soon as i took out the camera he started smiling and posing for me.

This was the funniest one because it was the first picture and i guess he was getting all of his nervouse jitters out before he let his good looks and personality shine! So earlier this evening we went to Maceys (Grocery not Department store) while dyllan was at his tutors. Well benton got some smarties at the register. He was in heaven. I gave him one at a time and he would take small bites one at a time and then eat the next one the same way. It was funny. Tonight he has been pumping iron (lifting weights just 1 lb i am a wussy and have to start with that) with daddy while i am posting this blog. It was really funny because he was grunting when he lifted and then this horrible smell came along. He either crapped his pants from lifting so much weight or it was just a fart from exertion. I will let adam find out......
1 comment:
Lyndsey he is such a babe!! I can't believe how big he is. Man time goes by fast.
Post a Comment