Saturday, March 28, 2009
Noodle Boys
The other weekend we went to my moms for dinner and games. Patrick, Heidi, Garrison and Carson joined in the fun. For anyone who knows patrick they know that he cannot eat spaghetti without snorting a strand through his nose and caughing the other end out of his mouth. It makes me sick to watch. I want to throw up every time i see this. I dont think he will ever grow up. When we were kids he would torment me through the prayer and try to get me to laugh. Well during prayer at dinner this particular night (patrick now married with a baby) i peeked and he was trying to get heidi to laugh at prayer.... How disrespectful.
So heidi went upstairs to get dominoes for the game "Chicken Feet" really fun eveyone should learn the game. She dissapered twice for a half hour everytime she went up. We called it the abyss when she would go upstairs. We decided to decorate garrison with spaghetti noodles and not tell heidi. She still might not know that we did this to her sweet little boy until she reads my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice I think I should leave more often! He looks like he is having too much fun! I had no idea! I am okay with him eating them as long as he doesn't try to be like his Daddy and shove them up his nose!
Post a Comment