Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Geek!





This was actually a couple of months ago!(part of my slacker personality) Anyways benton loves these glasses. They are part of our halloween cosutmes and they really need to be put back in the box. For some reason they got left out and benton found them. Every time daddy put them on him he would laugh and laugh. Then he would put them on daddy and laugh and laugh. So since this was a couple of months ago and adam has just agreed to let me cut his hair, can you imagine how long it is now! It is up to me to get it cut now and i am stalling. I dont want to do it. But i am going to call my cuz mandy and have her do it. This will make it more sentimental to me to have her cut his hair. I will post pics maybe tomorrow of his hair now. Benton is sleeping and i have to work tonight so i had better go and take a nap as well!

1 comment:

Bethie said...

I can't wait to see his new hair cut:)