Hey freinds and family. I just stumbled across a new photographers blog thanks to my freind beth's blog. I am so excited because she is going to take my boy's pictures for halloween next weekend. Check out her blogspot at.... http://zbphotography.blogspot.com/
She took some of the cutest pictures of samarah and jackson.... I think this may be who i turn to for photographs now!!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Zoie is amazing!!! I will have to show you the disk of photos she took of Mara and Jackson. you will not be disappointed. I am going to have her take the kids pictures for halloween too.
Just wanted to let you know that your photos are in the mail...they are super cute. Hope you love them as much as I did. It was too fun to photograph your kids. I loved it. Hope to see you again soon! And thanks for the nice shout out!
Post a Comment