
This was a picture taken of my garden about two weeks ago. I am so proud of it. It is so much bigger now. I am afraid if it grows anymore it will be passing over the fence!

Truly is a beautiful garden isnt it.

This is a tomato bush. I think these are romas. None of my tomatoes are red yet. I am hoping that soon i will get to have some wonderful tomotoes.

It was amazing the first zuchini i picked were yellow and green. I was so happy and these were by far, hands down the best zuchini i have ever tasted. And they just keep growing. I bet i have picked at least a dozen so far. I have to keep giving them away. But i made zuchini lasagna and zuchini bread.
2 comments:
very beautiful!!!! I can tell you are very proud of your cute little green thumb:)
Hey Lyns! Yes ur garden is very beautiful lol. Oh and guess what i got a blog so you should check it out! ;)
Post a Comment