Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Reunion

Benton is such a Babe magnet. His aunt jennifer bought him these really cool sunglasses. Then we had to wear bandanas for the reunion and he looked like a little biker boy. That was until he threw the sunglasses and bandana off.
So we played this game with a bucket and a string hanging below it. the objective of the game was to get the ball into the bucket by swinging it between your legs. Adam i love you, but honey i dont know if it is because you are an assless wonder that you cant swing your hips but you didn't even come close to the bucket with that ball.
Here is dyllan and mckelle making beaded neclaces. We also had cute little cowboy hats for the kids to make. There was a bee bee gun shooting range as well. We had fun shooting the guns later that day during down time. I have to say i am an excellent shot, i prefer the bee bee gun compared to that hand gun that jason had me shoot. I thought my arm was going to fall off. I think i may have peed my pants a little too, it was scary...
So it was my cute little mommy's birthday during the reunion and she made herself a little cowboy hat. ( I did too, but i didnt actually wear mine as long as she wore hers.)
Mandy is the expert bubble gum blower in the family. I think she is the reigning champ for the contest at least three years straight. She deserves an award i think. Her bubbles get as big as her head. Truly and amazing talent. We eneded the last night of the reunion with an auction. I was the auctioneer and pissed people off because i wasnt fair with my bidding (like it was a real auction, come on guys i did my best.) I was also in charge of making recipe books, which will propably explain why my blog is slacking in posts. The books turned out nice and now it is on to new projects. We had a great time and jason, jenn and their family is to thank. They arranged all of the camp spots since it was in wyoming.

No comments: