Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary "Belated"

The day we became a family. Me and two of my freinds, chaye my best freind and brooke my freind i dont get to see anymore..... she moved away to mississippi.

Cute little ring boy and flower girl. Dyllan still thinks him and McKelle got married that day. He always says, "Mom do you remember the day that me and Mckelle got married". He is so funny.

Adam and I celebrated our 3rd year of marriage on April 15th. And today is May 20th. Goes to show how busy life gets. Unlike other devotees of the blog spots, i have a hard time keeping up with the posts. With that said... I will always remember the day that we became a family. I love Adam, he is the best husband, freind and most of all father. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together.

Thank you honey for being everything i ever hoped for.

2 comments:

Bethie said...

I LOVE this post!!!! wow has it really been 3 years! that was a great day. I am so happy that you found Adam and that he makes you so happy. you definately have a very cute family!!!!

Heidi said...

Hey Lynz- thanks for blogging for me. Sorry I for the guilt trip! We love Adam, he is an amazing man! It says a lot that he will put up with all of us! Congratulations!